- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Dakar weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Senegal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Dakar, Senegal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Senegal
How hot is it in Dakar in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Dakar in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dakar in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dakar in March - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dakar in March?
The average sea temperature around Dakar in March is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Dakar in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Dakar in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Dakar sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dakar in March 2021. Select a month to view Dakar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:26||19:18|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:17||19:20|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:06||19:22|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Senegal in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Senegal in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.