- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Dakar weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Senegal with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Senegal
The July weather guide for Dakar, Senegal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dakar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Dakar in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dakar in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dakar in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dakar in July?
The average sea temperature around Dakar in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Dakar in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Dakar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dakar sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dakar in July 2021. Select a month to view Dakar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:44||19:43|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:49||19:43|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:53||19:39|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.