- Browse latest offers on 106 campsites in Italy
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Cagliari weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Cagliari, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cagliari in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cagliari in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cagliari in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cagliari in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cagliari in August?
The average sea temperature around Cagliari in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Cagliari in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cagliari in August and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Cagliari sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cagliari in August 2020. Select a month to view Cagliari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:24||20:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:38||20:17|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:51||19:55|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Sardinia in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.