- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Cagliari weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cagliari, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cagliari in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cagliari in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cagliari in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cagliari in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cagliari in July?
The average sea temperature around Cagliari in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Cagliari in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Cagliari in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Cagliari sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cagliari in July 2020. Select a month to view Cagliari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:01||20:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:11||20:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:23||20:36|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Italy, Sardinia & Sicily
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Sardinia in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.