- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Cagliari weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The February weather guide for Cagliari, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Cagliari in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Cagliari in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cagliari in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cagliari in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cagliari in February?
The average sea temperature around Cagliari in February is 14°C.
Does it rain in Cagliari in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cagliari in February and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Cagliari sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cagliari in February 2021. Select a month to view Cagliari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:30||17:44|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:16||17:59|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:58||18:15|
- Explore camping in Sardinia & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Sinis-Peninsula, Sant'Antioco & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is warm in Sardinia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.