- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Apia weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Samoa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Samoa
The July weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Apia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Apia in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apia in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apia in July - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Apia in July?
The average sea temperature around Apia in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Apia in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Apia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Apia sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Apia in July 2021. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:51||18:11|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:52||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:49||18:19|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.