- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Apia weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Samoa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Samoa
The April weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Apia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Apia in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apia in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apia in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Apia in April?
The average sea temperature around Apia in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Apia in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Apia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Apia sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Apia in April 2022. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:32||19:30|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:33||18:21|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:36||18:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.