- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Vladivostok weather in May 2022
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for Russia (Far East)
The May weather guide for Vladivostok, Russia (Far East) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Vladivostok in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Vladivostok in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vladivostok in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vladivostok in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Vladivostok in May?
The average sea temperature around Vladivostok in May is 6°C.
Does it rain in Vladivostok in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Vladivostok in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vladivostok sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vladivostok in May 2022. Select a month to view Vladivostok sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:07||20:13|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:48||20:30|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:36||20:44|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.