- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Sept-Iles weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
Recommended for Quebec
The May weather guide for Sept-Iles, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sept-Iles in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Sept-Iles in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sept-Iles in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sept-Iles in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Sept-Iles in May?
The average sea temperature around Sept-Iles in May is 4°C.
Does it rain in Sept-Iles in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sept-Iles in May and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sept-Iles in May 2022. Select a month to view Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:01||19:45|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:37||20:07|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:21||20:26|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.