- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Sept-Iles weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
Recommended for Quebec
The May weather guide for Sept-Iles, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sept-Iles in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Sept-Iles in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sept-Iles in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sept-Iles in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Sept-Iles in May?
The average sea temperature around Sept-Iles in May is 4°C.
Does it rain in Sept-Iles in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sept-Iles in May and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sept-Iles in May 2021. Select a month to view Sept-Iles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:01||19:45|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:37||20:08|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:21||20:26|
- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in Quebec in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Quebec in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.