- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
San Juan weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Puerto Rico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Puerto Rico
The January weather guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Juan in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in San Juan in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Juan in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Juan in January - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Juan in January?
The average sea temperature around San Juan in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in San Juan in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in San Juan in January and the average monthly rainfall is 116mm.
San Juan sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Juan in January 2021. Select a month to view San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:57||18:00|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:00||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:58||18:18|
- Save up to 60% on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- All room prices are pppn based on 2 adults sharing
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Puerto Rico
Where is hot in Puerto Rico in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Puerto Rico in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.