- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
San Juan weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Puerto Rico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Puerto Rico
The February weather guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Juan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in San Juan in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Juan in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Juan in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Juan in February?
The average sea temperature around San Juan in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in San Juan in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in San Juan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
San Juan sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Juan in February 2021. Select a month to view San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:58||18:19|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:52||18:25|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:44||18:30|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Puerto Rico
Where is hot in Puerto Rico in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Puerto Rico in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.