- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
San Juan weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Puerto Rico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Puerto Rico
The March weather guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Juan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in San Juan in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Juan in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Juan in March - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Juan in March?
The average sea temperature around San Juan in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in San Juan in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in San Juan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
San Juan sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Juan in March 2021. Select a month to view San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:43||18:30|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:32||18:35|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:19||18:38|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Puerto Rico
Where is hot in Puerto Rico in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Puerto Rico in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.