- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pitcairn Island weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The September weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Pitcairn Island in September, falling to 16°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in September is 22°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in September 2021. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:52||18:29|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:37||18:34|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:21||18:40|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.