- Save EXTRA 7% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Pitcairn Island weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The October weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Pitcairn Island in October, falling to 17°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in October is 23°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in October 2021. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:20||18:40|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:05||18:47|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:53||18:56|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.