- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Pitcairn Island weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The November weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Pitcairn Island in November, falling to 18°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:52||18:56|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:45||19:06|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:42||19:17|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.