- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pitcairn Island weather in March 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Pitcairn Island in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in March?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in March 2020. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:35||19:09|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:43||18:55|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:49||18:39|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.