- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Pitcairn Island weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The March weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Pitcairn Island in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in March?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pitcairn Island in March 2022. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:35||19:10|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:42||18:55|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:49||18:40|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.