- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Pitcairn Island weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The June weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Pitcairn Island in June, falling to 17°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in June?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in June is 24°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in June 2021. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:18||17:58|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:23||17:59|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:26||18:02|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.