- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Pitcairn Island weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The July weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Pitcairn Island in July, falling to 16°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in July 2021. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:26||18:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:24||18:09|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:18||18:16|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.