- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Pitcairn Island weather in January 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Pitcairn Island in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in January?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in January and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in January 2020. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:54||19:34|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:05||19:35|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:16||19:31|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.