- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Pitcairn Island weather in December 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pitcairn Island in December, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in December?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in December is 25°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in December and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in December 2019. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:42||19:17|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:45||19:27|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:53||19:34|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.