- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Pitcairn Island weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The August weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Pitcairn Island in August, falling to 16°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in August is 22°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in August 2021. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:17||18:16|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:07||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:53||18:29|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.