- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Pitcairn Island weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pitcairn Island with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Pitcairn Island
The April weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pitcairn Island in April, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in April?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in April and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pitcairn Island in April 2021. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:49||18:38|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:56||18:25|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:02||18:12|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.