- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Asuncion weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Paraguay with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Paraguay
The October weather guide for Asuncion, Paraguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Asuncion in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Asuncion in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Asuncion in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Asuncion in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Asuncion in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Asuncion in October and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Asuncion in October 2021. Select a month to view Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:30||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:15||18:57|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:03||19:06|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.