- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Asuncion weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Paraguay with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Paraguay
The March weather guide for Asuncion, Paraguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Asuncion in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Asuncion in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Asuncion in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Asuncion in March - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Asuncion in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Asuncion in March and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Asuncion in March 2022. Select a month to view Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:45||19:20|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:52||19:05|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:59||17:50|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.