- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Asuncion weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Paraguay with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Paraguay
The August weather guide for Asuncion, Paraguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Asuncion in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Asuncion in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Asuncion in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Asuncion in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Asuncion in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Asuncion in August and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Asuncion in August 2021. Select a month to view Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:28||17:26|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:17||17:33|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:03||17:39|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.