- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Wewak weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The July weather guide for Wewak, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wewak in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Wewak in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wewak in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wewak in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wewak in July?
The average sea temperature around Wewak in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wewak in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Wewak in July and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Wewak sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wewak in July 2021. Select a month to view Wewak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:32||18:27|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:34||18:30|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:33||18:31|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.