- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Rabaul weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The July weather guide for Rabaul, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rabaul in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Rabaul in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rabaul in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rabaul in July - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rabaul in July?
The average sea temperature around Rabaul in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Rabaul in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Rabaul in July and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Rabaul sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rabaul in July 2021. Select a month to view Rabaul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:59||17:52|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:00||17:54|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:00||17:56|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.