- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Port Moresby weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The September weather guide for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Moresby in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Port Moresby in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Moresby in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Moresby in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Moresby in September?
The average sea temperature around Port Moresby in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Port Moresby in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Port Moresby in September and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Port Moresby in September 2021. Select a month to view Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:14||18:09|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:05||18:08|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:56||18:07|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.