- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Port Moresby weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The December weather guide for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Moresby in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Port Moresby in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Moresby in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Moresby in December - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Moresby in December?
The average sea temperature around Port Moresby in December is 29°C.
Does it rain in Port Moresby in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Port Moresby in December and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Port Moresby in December 2021. Select a month to view Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:41||18:19|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:47||18:27|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:54||18:34|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.