- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Lae weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 301301 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The July weather guide for Lae, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lae in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Lae in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lae in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lae in July - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lae in July?
The average sea temperature around Lae in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Lae in July?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Lae in July and the average monthly rainfall is 301mm.
Lae sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lae in July 2021. Select a month to view Lae sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:24||18:08|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:25||18:11|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:24||18:13|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.