- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Alotau weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The June weather guide for Alotau, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alotau in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Alotau in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alotau in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alotau in June - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alotau in June?
The average sea temperature around Alotau in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Alotau in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Alotau in June and the average monthly rainfall is 213mm.
Alotau sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alotau in June 2021. Select a month to view Alotau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:09||17:43|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:13||17:44|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:16||17:48|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.