- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Alotau weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 202202 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The July weather guide for Alotau, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alotau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Alotau in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alotau in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alotau in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alotau in July?
The average sea temperature around Alotau in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alotau in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Alotau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 202mm.
Alotau sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alotau in July 2021. Select a month to view Alotau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:16||17:48|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:17||17:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:15||17:54|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.