- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Alotau weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The February weather guide for Alotau, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alotau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Alotau in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alotau in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alotau in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alotau in February?
The average sea temperature around Alotau in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Alotau in February?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Alotau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Alotau sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alotau in February 2021. Select a month to view Alotau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:55||18:28|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:59||18:25|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:01||18:20|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.