- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Panama City weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Panama with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 311311 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Panama City, Panama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Panama
How hot is it in Panama City in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Panama City in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panama City in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panama City in November - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panama City in November?
The average sea temperature around Panama City in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Panama City in November?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Panama City in November and the average monthly rainfall is 311mm.
Panama City sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panama City in November 2020. Select a month to view Panama City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:08||17:56|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:11||17:54|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:18||17:56|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Panama in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Panama in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.