- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Gilgit weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Gilgit, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Pakistan
How hot is it in Gilgit in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Gilgit in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gilgit in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gilgit in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gilgit in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Gilgit in May and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gilgit in May 2021. Select a month to view Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:11||18:50|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:57||19:02|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:48||19:13|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Pakistan in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.