- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Gilgit weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Pakistan
The May weather guide for Gilgit, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gilgit in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Gilgit in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gilgit in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gilgit in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gilgit in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Gilgit in May and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gilgit in May 2022. Select a month to view Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:11||18:50|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:57||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:48||19:13|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.