- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Gilgit weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Pakistan
The April weather guide for Gilgit, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gilgit in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Gilgit in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gilgit in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gilgit in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gilgit in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Gilgit in April and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gilgit in April 2022. Select a month to view Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:50||18:24|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:30||18:36|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:12||18:49|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.