- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Muscat weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Oman with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Oman
The April weather guide for Muscat, Oman shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Muscat in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Muscat in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Muscat in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Muscat in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Muscat in April?
The average sea temperature around Muscat in April is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Muscat in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Muscat in April and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Muscat sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Muscat in April 2021. Select a month to view Muscat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:58||18:21|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:45||18:27|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:33||18:33|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Muscat
Where is hot in Oman in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oman in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.