- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Honiara weather in October 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Honiara, Solomon Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Honiara in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Honiara in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Honiara in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Honiara in October - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Honiara in October?
The average sea temperature around Honiara in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Honiara in October?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Honiara in October and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Honiara sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Honiara in October 2020. Select a month to view Honiara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:04||18:15|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:56||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:51||18:17|
- Find cheap flights to the Solomon Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Solomon Islands in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Solomon Islands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.