- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Saint-Denis weather in October 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Saint-Denis, Reunion shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saint-Denis in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Saint-Denis in October, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saint-Denis in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saint-Denis in October - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saint-Denis in October?
The average sea temperature around Saint-Denis in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Saint-Denis in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Saint-Denis in October and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saint-Denis in October 2019. Select a month to view Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:00||18:16|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:47||18:21|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:36||18:28|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Reunion
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Reunion in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Reunion in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.