- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Saint-Denis weather in October 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Saint-Denis, Reunion shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saint-Denis in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Saint-Denis in October, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saint-Denis in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saint-Denis in October - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saint-Denis in October?
The average sea temperature around Saint-Denis in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Saint-Denis in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Saint-Denis in October and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saint-Denis in October 2020. Select a month to view Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:59||18:17|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:46||18:21|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:36||18:28|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Reunion in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Reunion in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.