- Book tours & holidays to Nepal with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £339 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Bandipur weather in October 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Bandipur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandipur in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bandipur in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandipur in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandipur in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bandipur in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Bandipur in October and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandipur in October 2020. Select a month to view Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:00||17:53|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:08||17:37|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:18||17:24|
- Browse the lowest fares on Oman Air flights in 2019/2020
- Book flights to Oman, the Middle East & across Asia
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester Airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.