- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Enewetak weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 282282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enewetak in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Enewetak in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Enewetak in October?
The average sea temperature around Enewetak in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Enewetak in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Enewetak in October and the average monthly rainfall is 282mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Enewetak in October?
On average 1.1 days in October in Enewetak are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in October 2020. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:00||19:01|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:00||18:52|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:02||18:46|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.