- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Marshall Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Enewetak weather in October 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 282282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Enewetak weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Enewetak in October is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 282mm (11.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Enewetak in October is 29°C (84°F).
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in October 2019. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:00||19:01|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:00||18:53|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:02||18:46|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Marshall Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details