- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Tripoli weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Libya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tripoli in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tripoli in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tripoli in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tripoli in October - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tripoli in October?
The average sea temperature around Tripoli in October is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Tripoli in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tripoli in October and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in October 2020. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:02||18:52|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:12||18:33|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:25||18:17|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Libya in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.