- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Nasiriyah weather in October 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Nasiriyah, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nasiriyah in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Nasiriyah in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nasiriyah in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nasiriyah in October - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Nasiriyah in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Nasiriyah in October and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Nasiriyah sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nasiriyah in October 2020. Select a month to view Nasiriyah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:49||17:40|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:58||17:22|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:10||17:07|
- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.