- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Nzerekore weather in October 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Nzerekore, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nzerekore in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Nzerekore in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nzerekore in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nzerekore in October - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Nzerekore in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Nzerekore in October and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Nzerekore sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nzerekore in October 2020. Select a month to view Nzerekore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:23||18:26|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:22||18:19|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:23||18:14|
- Find low prices on flights to Guinea
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.