- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Malabo weather in October 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 369369 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in October 2019. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:12||18:17|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:09||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:09||18:08|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where's hot in Equatorial Guinea in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.