- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Avarua weather in October 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Avarua in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in October?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in October is 25°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Avarua in October and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in October 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:19||18:38|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:06||18:43|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:56||18:50|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.