- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Chongqing weather in October 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Chongqing, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chongqing in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Chongqing in October, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chongqing in October?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chongqing in October - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chongqing in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Chongqing in October and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Chongqing sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chongqing in October 2020. Select a month to view Chongqing sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:47||18:39|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:56||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:06||18:08|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.