- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Brazil
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Rio de Janeiro weather in October 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rio de Janeiro in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Rio de Janeiro in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rio de Janeiro in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rio de Janeiro in October - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rio de Janeiro in October?
The average sea temperature around Rio de Janeiro in October is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Rio de Janeiro in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Rio de Janeiro in October and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in October 2020. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:33||17:52|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:19||17:58|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:08||18:05|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.