- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Rio de Janeiro weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Rio de Janeiro in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Rio de Janeiro in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rio de Janeiro in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rio de Janeiro in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rio de Janeiro in September?
The average sea temperature around Rio de Janeiro in September is 21°C.
Does it rain in Rio de Janeiro in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Rio de Janeiro in September and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in September 2020. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:03||17:43|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:49||17:47|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:34||17:52|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
- Save on hotels in Portugal, Europe, Africa & Americas
- Early booking discounts & meals included
- Hotels located in Porto, Lisbon, Madrid & Amsterdam
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.