- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Rio de Janeiro weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rio de Janeiro in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Rio de Janeiro in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rio de Janeiro in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rio de Janeiro in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rio de Janeiro in September?
The average sea temperature around Rio de Janeiro in September is 21°C.
Does it rain in Rio de Janeiro in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Rio de Janeiro in September and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in September 2021. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:03||17:43|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:49||17:47|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:34||17:52|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.