- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Rio de Janeiro weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rio de Janeiro in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Rio de Janeiro in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rio de Janeiro in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rio de Janeiro in November - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rio de Janeiro in November?
The average sea temperature around Rio de Janeiro in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Rio de Janeiro in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Rio de Janeiro in November and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in November 2021. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:07||18:06|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:01||18:14|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||04:59||18:25|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.